Dr. Xinyu Huang's Team
Left to right: William Rigdon, PhD Candidate; Joshua Sightler, Junior, ME; Dr. Huang; Diana Larrabee, Junior, ME; and Luis Alva-Solari, PhD, Candidate.
William Rigdon, PhD Candidate
- Recipient of SC Space Grant Consortium
- Graduate Assistantship on a project entitled: "Durability of NASA Membrane Electrode Assemblies"
Joshua Sightler, Junior, ME
- Recipient of Magellan Mini-Grant entitled: "Production of a high performance electrode for PEM fuel cell using an electro-spinning technique"
Diana Larrabee, Junior, ME
- Magellan Scholar, 2012
- "Mitigation of Carbon Catalyst Support Corrosion in Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells"
Luis Alva-Solari, PhD Candidate
- Recipient of Sloan Foundation Graduate Scholarship Managed by National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering (NACME)